Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

October 15, 2004

God's HUMOUR!

Haha...well today was interesting... I mean thursday... woke up late for some appointment. I was really really disappointed and down...
:(
I was in Chinatown Point...just walking...quite aimlessly I must say... hahaha i even SMSed JL that I was just walking aimlessly and don't know where I was going and he replied: "wow! pareho tayO!!!" (meaning same here!)... so the aimless walking continued...When i was at Dhoby Gaut station walking (again aimlessly) to my connecting train, I was looking on the floor (as anyone walking aimlessly would do, i presume)...just then, 3 girls were right in front of me. They were all wearing the same black tshirt (might have been their class tshirt)...anyways, what was interesting was what was written on the back of the shirt...it said:

"and in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who lives in us" Romans8:37
Haha, funny how God reminds you of His promises...I think it was meant for me, for jl and to all those who are feeling a bit lost in what you're doing. I was so tired then, but God wants us to go on and fight the good fight... I'm just glad I'm not fighting alone. :)

Anyways, i was just (like what a friend of mine says) THINKING aloud. :P
peace!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns