Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

October 26, 2004

So many things....so little time...now god will move

Gosh, there's soooo many things i have to do...right now im in my room and it's 5pm...im still trying to start work. Have been reading my mails and just found out some friends of mine have blogs as well...shall link their pages here soon...

what's up with me now? hmmmm...some things just passed. 1) Senior's Farewell. I should have 'recap'ed it here but didn't have time...now i don't think i'll ever have...(not anytime soon) well it was fun. I hope the seniors enjoyed themselves. The overnight camping was fun as well :) i didn't sleep well though! there we're like a million planes passing by every minute... shall choose other places than changi beach next time....Now back to mugging for O's and A's for the seniors. I pray every1 will get out of this alive and happy! ("p) there's more to life than exams.

I can't believe my O and A level days are over. Now i've got my UNI to think about...It's not all that easy as well... but what's different now is I enjoy what I'm studying. Just that all the work that I have to do...waah gets overwhelming sometimes. @_@ Ok shall go back to that again...probably will blog again tonight...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns