Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

November 22, 2004

THE INCREDIBLES!!!

Oh man! This movie's awesome! I watched it today (again!! haha that good) with some friends!

Pixar totally rocks man! sweeeeet!!

And yes i watched it today! Yes the day before my financial accounting exams! SUe me! When all you've been reading for the past 3 weeks is accounting...trust me you'd want a break from it! hah!

Simple fact dahling! simple fact!

Well, today is also probably the last day I would be out with Jill and Emilyn!!! They're going back to the Philippines for good!!! WAAAAHHHH! I'm gonna miss you both! Went out with the two of them, Abiel, Aline, Korina, Ate Ivy, Donna, Anna, Arion and Mia (there! i've mentioned you in my blog! Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia Mia ...ok more than compensates the rest of the blogs???? hehehe)

Alright, gonna sign off now...nothing else to say. Everyone's leaving for home...will be here for Christmas, sad and happy at the same time. sigh. shall sleep it off...quiet time!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns