Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

November 14, 2004

The light at the end of the tunnel...

Alryt, after a long and painful road of being so depressed and lonely (coz of all the things that are happening to me...won't go into details, that's not the important part of this blog)... I've seen the light at the end of the unnel...

After all these years, I've forgotten how God's been so faithful in my life. My best friend's right... always reminding me of how much God has blessed me in the last 20 years that I'm here. I've never felt so much peace and joy and security. I've lost my focus, now I'm getting back on track. Thanks to what happened today (it was the trigger)... ok shall recount it...

Today I had voice lessons with Babes Conde (the vocal trainer in Singapore Idol! whoa!!! hehehe)...she's a fantastic teacher! God bless her! and afterwards I had Music practice...and who's leading? Pastor Joel (from VCF gale!!!)... Now here's a man of God who inspite of the things that are happening in his life (shall not reveal it for privacy) he's still got so much love and fire for God... A true worshipper! And I know that God's favour is with him. He's an inspiration...

After the practice...we went to have dinner with: (shall recall all of them) Ate (meaning big sister) Mariel, Amy, Josephine, Talim, Rita,Lolit, Kuya (meaning lolder brother) Howard, Raffy, Eric, Nathan, Navz, Mark, Nic, and Pastor Joel and his wife. This dinner was like no other. I felt so blessed being in a family like this. Their men and women of strong convictions, who love god and serve him with all of their heart...(You, yes you, the one reading this) If you're thinking this is all a facade, etc. I'd like to show it to you myself, just gimme a call anytime. =D

Anyways, I'm really glad to be in this family. We just talked about all the things that are happening with our global church movement. Im really proud to be in a church who's heart is really for the nations!!! Building up disciple making disciples!!! God's the greates!!!

Gosh, this blog has got to be the most "christianese" blog ive ever put. But it's really just something i feel. =P

Alright, Im not sure if I mad sense there... but for all it's worth, I'll put it up. (for the glory of my god who has never failed me!)
He is like a tree planted by streams of water,
which yields its fruit in season
and whose leaf does not wither.
Whatever he does prospers.
Ps.1:3

Nyt!!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns