Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

February 01, 2005

New me

Haha...well like the title says,it's a new me. thanks to a friend of mine (i shall not elaborate further coz there was a request that i don't mention him) i have had a makeover.

...goodbye black, boring hair...hello blonde highlights!!! hahaha... yeah, i've highlighted my hair. always wanted to do it, never had the guts. but i finally did it...and for those who can't imagine how ill look like...well just see when you bump into me or something (i don't really want to post my pic here....hehehe lemme think about it hehehe) and don't forget to say something nice ;p hahaha

this marks the beginning of a new me both physically and the way i am. we'll see where it goes...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns