Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

March 06, 2005

what day is it???

I just woke up. Feeling really disorientated. Hate these type of days when you can't separate day and night anymore. waaaahhhh...my body is in a different time zone. I shall never recommend not sleeping for several consecutive days for obvious reasons. I've either been studying, watching reruns of shows, or just plain 'ol chatting with my friends. (a lot of times a mixture of all). 1. not productive. 2. it leaves you drained. 3. the rest of the time when the rest of the world is awake with you, people will either notice you as snob, "something wrong with you today", or just don't wanna say anything at all coz you look like you're gonna eat the head of the next person who ticks you off...

did i mention i was feeling this way?
hate it....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns