Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

June 21, 2005

just to keep it rolling

I just have to post to keep this going... been thinking alot but can't put them up here in this blog... maybe I will when I really can. Well, just some random thoughts...
  • miss home... i hope i can just make things work and everything will be just fine...
  • lasik surgery! (watching the swan... don't ask) i wanna have that! you know just be able to see the alarm clock when you wake up in the morning!
  • read something from a friend's blog... i know how my friend feels... wanting to have a person to care for you... hang out with... talk to whenever... listen... play... but i guess that person is elusive (just like what my friend said) (disclaimer: hope i dont hurt anyone with this thought...just thinking)
  • my room is soooooo hot... and messy... gotta get it together! argh... just yesterday it was raining but i couldn't enjoy the refreshingly cool air it brought coz I couldn't open my window without getting my bed and table wet... ahhh...i want a new room!
  • it's not all that fun living here in Singapore (sorry for the toes im stepping on right now). For years I recommend staying and living here to many of my friends...but now I just don't know... Im just not a big fan of having such a rigid life... Can't hang out with friends if you don't have any good reason... if you don't have anything in particular to talk about or plan, or any studying to do people either feel guilty or just totally appalled by the whole notion. that's not the only reason... but this can be a post on it's own
  • to do tomorrow: call a friend i haven't talked to in a while
alright... that's it for now... gonna be dreaming of a whole new fantasy world i live in... where people live like those guys in OC. haha

Archie out...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns