Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

June 30, 2005

Living alone...

Recently I've been having so much "alone" time for myself. And to be honest, I'm kinda getting used to it. That's pretty big for someone who thinks he won't be able to live a single second alone... Well after a year of training you kinda ease into it. Heh

And so again, I'm here in my room after work (well, really well after workl) Haha.

quick side story:
watching first moms now...season finale. Haha, I've missed so much of the whole season...well right now they're wrapping up everything now... well, as usual...HAPPY HAPPY ENDINGS! HAHAHA... i still think it's kinda cheesy.tanya is sooo pretty...they're gave birth in the same day...tanya is sooo pretty...all the drama stories are resolved...tanya is sooo pretty...well, everyone's happy by the end of the show (which is about now...they're taking pictures...FIRST FAMILY'S CLUB...harhar)... it's probably not gonna have another season...haha i really wanna slaughter the whole season finale, but because of tanya, i'm gonna let it go. haha, great watching you all...looking forward to more tanya tv shows. :L

ok...back to my solitude...enjoying it now...not like i can change much...so if i'm given lemons... make some sorbet! :L

what's up in the next few days??? hmm, got some plans ahead... see how they unfold...

oh, another thing...I have this dare with my best mexican friend Sebastian. Challenged him to be a perfect gentleman until Monday and I'll reward him for it (if he can't then I'll have free lunch next week). And by perfect gentleman, I mean P-E-R-F-E-C-T. No vulgarities, refined gentlemanly attitude, etc etc... kinda big challenge and may I say struggle for him. Haha, and he happily accepted the challenge... see how he'll do... :L

Archie out...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns