Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

June 24, 2005

Marathon Cleaning part 2!!!


Hello my faithful friends!!! (PART 2 OF MARATHON CLEANING!!!)Posted by Hello

Here we go again with another great adventure... part two of my cleaning quest!!! Alright... last night I got soooo sleepy after 6 or 7 am so decided to sleep coz i had work at 11am...since i start at 6pm tomorrow, i have plenty of time tonight... thus I continued!!!

Took some pictures of the stages... (pardon the very lousy pictures...not much I can do with my t630) Anyways, here in the picture above Im waiting for the room to dry up...so I decided to blog about it... so here goes... read on!!! ...


Part 1: my stuff!!! @_@ Posted by Hello


Well that's the look of my room...before everything started... meeeeesssssssyyyy!!! I had to sort so many things... and i believe after cleaning up I'll have to sort them back... but I'm getting ahead of myself...

Part 2: tshirt sale!!! Posted by Hello

Part 2.2: tshirt sale 2!!! Posted by Hello


My clothes were all hung on the corridors... so neatly that it looks like I'm selling tshirts on a mall haha... anyways, the cleaner saw in the morning before I left... she laughed... probably because I have so many (that's not all of it ya know?) Told her Im gonna take it down at night... she said no problem so I left for work... still looks like that now... will move it in once the room is in order...
Part 3: i can't believe i have so much stuff!!! just hiding inside my room!!! Posted by Hello


Well, saying that I have A LOT OF STUFF... is kinda down playing it a bit... I have so much things!!! Some of them I don't mind keeping (like the ones given to me on my going away party 6yrs ago before I came here) But some of them... It just startled me why I kept em... old magazines, hundreds of ATM reciepts... etc etc... haha... So my rule for the night...

IF IN DOUBT... THROW IT OUT!!!

And that's what happened...

Part 4: my bed!!! Posted by Hello


Well that's one thing I won't be throwing out... one of the things that keep me going tonight is the thought that at the end of this... I'll be sleeping in a clean and tidy room... on a clean comfortable bed... so here's to you my faithful faithful bed!!! \m/

Part 5: alright...niiiiccceeee!!! waiting for it to dry up!!! can u see the sparkle on the tiles??? hehehe Posted by Hello


Hahaha... this feels so good... one thing though... someone remind me to never get tiles as flooring... I had to scrub all the dirt in between the tiles!!! Not a very fun thing to do... haha... so now Im just waiting for everything to dry up and I'll continue.. along the way when Im having a break or just feel like it.. i'll pop in and update... alright... back to work...

UPDATE:
Yay!!! alrighty!!! Cleaning is done! Organising is done...deco next hehe Posted by Hello


Yahoo!!! I feel so satisfied... I've finally (almost) finished something I've been planning for a looong while... My room is clean!!! And new layout! YO!!! haha... gonna do some deco next then... but I'm gonna leave that to tomorrow... It's 10am and I haven't slept! haha! I have about 6hours to sleep before I get ready for work... so yep, off to bed for me... and might I add... a clean comfortable bed! woooO!!!


Archie... out... literally! hehe

p.s.
anyone has suggestions for deco?? hehe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns