Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

June 26, 2005

The Perfect latte!!! (post dedicated to Cyril...my good friend and buddy!)


the perfect latte!!! :pPosted by Hello

Im soooo happy to be abe to finally make THE perfect latte!!! hahaha... finally found out the trick to it... the aim is to have all three layers seperately... the milk, the coffee and the foam... it's just soooo gratifying to make not only one... but two!!! hahaha... took a snap of it right away to capture the moment hehehe.

well on a side note... my keyboard's acting up... i can't type the letter "l"... if you're wondering how was i able to do that??? it's the power of Ctrl C + Ctrl V.... cut and paste.... so there ya have it... everytime i type the letter l... i'll have to press short cut keys to paste... ingenious but troublesome... argh... need to figure out how to troubeshoot fix (no 'l') this... it's working.... but when it does... it just types llllllllllllllllllllllllllll endlessly... you get the picture....

just finished talking to a good friend... name's Cyril... He was is the math genius of our class... we both were in the math team (got all the way to the finals eh??? hehe ... let me brag a bit... 1st in Division... 7th in Regional i think... and in the Nationals we were first for the first 5-6 qns... the easy ones... haha then the hard ones followed... and by the time we were finished.... we were somewhere in the bottom... but hey, that's Nationals! how many normal public schools could boast that? most are chinese, christian, private and special science public schools... so I am very proud of that one...)

Anyways, back to Cyril... he's a very smart guy... was in the team with him together with Gladys... 3 student team... i heard when i left they replaced both me and gladys...well i heard stories... i didnt quite like who they replaced me with... claims to be a math champ... good for him hehe....

so back to Cyril... last year i got to talk to him online... man, that's one way of catching up with old pals. Talked about stuff back then...and how things are happening now... and then got to a point when i apologised for the not so nice things i did... haha... coz you see back then i was quite a tyrant... :S maybe compensated for my shortness (i believe I was 4'10" then short eh??? I'm 5'4" now...haha short still but improved)... my bestfriend actually told me I was quite a snob too! That I only talked to people I liked... man! I hated me!! hehe... so there I was and confirmed it to cyril... the sad thing is... he said it was kinda true... the horror!!! the horror!!!

so there I was crushed... and he even told me he actually wanted to get to know me better... ya know... hang out... be better friends... but apparently I shut him out! argh... was I such an a** back then? It's almost I don't know that person... Im nice now right??? (you agree right???) ;P

Since we're on this topic... let me tell ya a famous quote from my class...
"Hindi mo kasi nararamdaman ang sakit na nararamdaman ko!!!"
-translation: because you don't feel the pain that I feel!!! (lin can go use eh?)haha

This actually came from one of the tallest guys in my class... coz we were practicing for our speech choir competition...(I was training them)... they were kneeling down on the floor...bent double...and Jefferson (the guy who said this) was actually sick... and (this is horrible) I knew... worst... I didn't care... so I forced him to do the practice with us throwing some insult or two (if i remember correctly)... and he finally said that quote... that will always be remembered... sure to come up in reunions...haha

Alot more horrible things...but will post another time...

So about Cyril... he actually wanted to be a close friend of mine...but I shut him out... and so the resentment continued... we fought in our math practices... during competitions Gladys had to be our refferee and try to reconcile our methodologies in solving our math problems... also, we fell for the same girl... my bestfriend Ann Khresna...another famous line I used with her...
"And I am so stupid... to make the biggest mistake of my life... and that's to fall in love with my bestfriend!"
-Jolina to Marvin in labs kita, ok ka lang?
At the beginning I was actually the bridge for the two of them... coz this guy was torpe (guy who's shy in confessing his feelings for a girl) back then (true...right bro?)... so heped him out with Ann... when all along I also liked her...haha so ya, just to confirm Ann had to turn me down. Our friendship was more important...haha crushed (she said it was cute! @_@ haha) but yeah, I moved on...

So I left for Singapore and never got the chance to resolve all those issues I had with some of my classmates... one guy, Randy, actually said to me (after we talked when I came back for holidays and made it a point to talk to these people) that he was planning to punch me square in the face once I got down the stage when we graduate. He didn't care if I was the valedictorian... he just wanted to hit me back for all those stuff in high school... you can imagine me backing away once he said that to me... but he just laughed and said it was the past... it was highschool... forgotten and forgiven... of course I laughed too... wouldn't wanna piss the guy off again...hahaha joking...

So at least I've resolved most of my conflicts back in high school... hopefully by reunion i'd have rid off almost all of them haha...

That's it for now.. gotta catch some snore... :p This post... I dedicate to Cy, my good friend and buddy... here's to you my friend! and the memories in highschool! See you all when I get back!

Archie...outzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns