Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

July 11, 2005

A Bad Day

Here's a poem I learned long time ago... when I was in Elementary school, grade 5...

A BAD DAY
by: (someone I cant remember)

I overslept and missed my train
Slipped on the sidewalk in the pouring rain
Sprained my ankles, skinned my knees
Broke my glasses, lost my keys

Got stuck in the elevator it wouldn't go
Kicked it twice and stubbed my toe
Bought a pen that didn't write
Took it back and had a fight.

Went home angry locked the door
Crawled into bed couldn't take anymore.

That's a really sad sad day... I've had that once... really close to it...

These days I find myself in situations like such... it's gonna be a long litany if I put it in a poem... And like always, I find myself standing at a junction...taking either of the two paths... what do I do is always my decision... that's were life starts to get really annoying...

Bad days are here... what shall we do???


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns