Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

August 29, 2005

1st day at work!

Finished first day of work today.

WOW! That's probably what I can say for now. I'm just so thankful that I chose to work for eTelecare. Such a great company to work for.(and for me to say that after only the first day says alot!) If they mean half of what they said (and I think they mean and practice all of them) my stay in this company is gonna be worthwhile. Just a few of the things I remember from today's company orientation.

eTelecare Global Solutions

Vision: World Class Worldwide

Mission: Creating Superior Value for our Clients, Employees, Shareholders and Communities that support us

Culture: Global, Solutions-focussed , Performance-based, Development-oriented

Values: Proffesionalism, Integrity, Pride, Fun

Looking at all these...I think it's a company worth working with and being a part of. There's so many things that I'm happy about too. The people are wonderful. Our trainees are just awesome and great speakers. (not to mention pretty;p) Ms. Len and Ms. Roni are my favourites. Hopefully we'll get to see more of them in the coming days ahead.

Plus factors:
1. Benefits and Compensation (probably not allowed to divulge here so I won't and they'll disucss it in detail in tomorrow's session).

2. Facilities: besides the state-of-the-art equipments at our job stations and the whole network and all (not very techy- don't know what to call them hehe) the facilities that are made available to the employees are great too. The lounges, games room, pantries (with unlimited drinks-pomelo,dalandan,cofee, choco latte, etc), day care (for those with babies :), and a few more I can't recall right now.

3. Emphasis on developing their employees. Everything from personal to professional development. (7Habits, PSsomething something* etc etc)

4. Promoting balance of work and fun. Funds for team outings (general assemblies), summer outings (the funds per person is impressive!!) frequent programmes to improve working conditions at work...like this Sept there's a coming Massage Day, then there's fitness programs, arcade day etc etc.

5. Meritocracy. That means no matter how old you are or how long you've been in the company if you perform and give results.... rewards, merit, promotions where appropriate is in order.

There's so much more I can say. But I'll go on and on (and this is already a very long entry...once again! haha) I just thank God that I made the correct decision to join eTelecare. (this is such a promo for the company, but that's ok...i'm proud I'm part of it)

OK, I gotta go back now and study the map of the US! (that's our assignment for today...to memorise the geography of the land of the free.)

What states surround the state of IDAHO?
?
???

How am I suppose to know? hehe

Ok better get to it...might have a quiz (CFUs Check for Understanding) tomorrow.

Archie...memorise...out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns