Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

August 11, 2005

all my bags are packed im ready to go... (D-Day)

...
...

...

Here we go... i find myself finally crossing this junction...
"but the dawn is breaking this early morn
the taxi's waiting he's blowing his horn...
This is getting harder every minute... but i will trust in the Lord forever... Im gonna miss all of you guys soooo much. These were the best years of my life...and im so glad to have shared it with everyone of you. I can start saying thank you one by one but my plane would have left and landed on philippine soil but im still here typing (it's 411am 2hrs40min away from take off). I beleive I've said thanks and farewell to most people. To those i haven't...please accept my deepest apologies...im sure you'll understand...

All of You guys have been the most awesome friends, brothers, sisters, dancemates, classmates, councilmates, etc ever! Everytime I think of Singapore...I'll look back fondly on the experiences I've had, lessons I've learned, places I saw...but most importantly people I've had the honour of sharing all those with.

(as im writing this I'm just balling my eyes out...gotta do this now that im alone...don't wanna break down in the airport...so many people...heeh..i probably still will...we'll see)

I love you guys so much...no other words can say what im feeling right now... i know we'll all meet again some time sooner or later... but til then... take care, ill keep you all in my heart and prayers...

thankful friend,
archie




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns