Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

August 02, 2005

D-Day - 9

Song in the background: nothing

Been sometime since my last update...10 days ago...lotsa things have happened now. One thing's for sure...I am homebound...I have yet to tell my mom...I've been trying to reach them but the phone is either busy or not working when i call...i sure hope i can tell my mom soon.

It's so difficult to leave. So many mixed emotions. Last night was a true testing of one of what i consider as my strongest friendship thus far. Flopped miserably. It's really times like these that tests friendships like that. Although we failed so badly, one thing i've learned...some friendships are made to last...however big the trials are...however major or trivial your fights are...

"A man of many companions may come to ruin. But there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24

I'ts really so easy to just go and slowly detach myself from the people here. But I know that's not the way that it should be. Must act in a different spirit...must act in a different spirit...

a repost of a song last time:

Friends Forever

Packing up the dreams God planted,
In the fertile soil of you.
I can't believe the hopes he's granted
Means a chapter in your life is through.

But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone.
Coz our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong

And friends are friends forever
If the Lord's the Lord of them
And a friend will not say never
For the welcome will not end
Though it's hard to let you go
In the father's eyes we know
That a lifetime's not too long
To live as friends

With the faith and love God's given
Springing from the hope we know
We will pray the joy you'll live in
Is the strength that now you show

But we'll keep you close as always
It won't even seem you've gone
Cause our hearts in big and small ways
Will keep the love that keeps us strong


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns