Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

August 27, 2005

Jobs, friends, cousins

Alright...must blog before I 1.forget and 2.get lazy to update again...haha so here goes..

PTL! I have a job now!!! :) After looking for a week, my efforts finally paid off! Finally found a call center job here. I think I underestimated the job hiring processes of call centers here in the Philippines...GRABEH! It's really difficult. The tests and interviews are easy by themselves...but putting three tests (50min each) and a throng of interviews (min 10min, max 1-2hrs!!!) and simulation activities...you'll go crazy... just the job that I got, I had to do everything in a span of three days!!! there just wasn't enough time in a day (well probably there is but we'll fall dead on their carpeted floors by the end of it).

So anyways, I got a job in eTelecare. Pays just how I expected (and budgeted) so everything's fine with that one. I'm actually gonna start training as early as this Monday! That fast! There's just one thing that isn't exactly an issue but nevertheless is still something that I consider will be a slight challenge...I'M IN SALES!!! (both outbound and inbound) I'm ok with sales and I have no problems with inbound (of course!) but it's the outbound part that I'm worried about. Tried it before in Singapore and the rejection rate is nasty!hehe really...but I just pray for strength... anyways, being in sales means having COMMISIONS! hehe so there's an opportunity to earn more. We'll see how it goes. I hope we get as much support and understanding from our supervisors as I did last time in inCall Systems.

On another note...I met Kuya Eric here in the Philippines (He's one of my mentors in Singapore, same church.) He is here for work (in Easwood, Libis Quezon City where coincidentally I will be going to in the next month for my training). Met with him, he picked me up at Holiday Inn just beside Robinsons Galleria. We met up with Ate Ivy and we ate at this really good Japanese restaurant. Got to catch up and had a few laughs. Ate Ivy wished she was able to attend the Single's retreat in Sebana Cove, Malaysia. (we told her all the fun things that happened there)

Afterwards we had ice cream!!! woo! sinful man! It's pretty ex but it's just sooo good...it's a mix and match thing..here's what we ordered

Ate Ivy: Ferrero Ice cream plus cookie dough
Kuya Eric: some really good ice cream plus brownies
Me: Caramelicious plus Pound Cake

Whoa...just thinking about it...I already think I'm gaining weight...hahah hopefully with my graveyard shifts in the call center I'll lose plenty of these handles! hehe...just you wait jl! and everyone else!!! hahaha... maskulados na pagdating nyo dito! hehehe

Well, we went home afterwards. I'm meeting Ate Ivy again tomorrow for this dance party that her ENLI class organised. Kuya Eric is flying back to Singapore tomorrow! And Ate Tina is replacing him...hehe so many visitors...excited about next week...alright gotta go for now... having dinner already...

ps. I took my cousins (ten of them...five didnt come coz they were too lazy) out (with my mom and Aunty Leda). We went to Museong Pambata (Museum for Kids)...but that's another post...I'll put up the pictures as well...had so much fun there! haha...anyways, gotta go.

Archie.... awt!


1 Comments:

  Blogger Popoy Olleus @ 7:29 PM said...
Congrats dude!!! You're right... applying and working in a callcenter is not as easy as most people think... mukhang magiging busy kana.. the training is usually tough.. info overload talaga.. so God bless. hope we can go out soon

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns