Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

August 15, 2005

Letter to my friends and family in Singapore...

I sent a letter to my friends and family in SIngapore... but Im sure I missed some people...so Im posting it here... miss you guys

Hi everyone!!!

How's everyone doing??? Just emailing for a
quick update...was walking around the mall and saw an internet cafe so decided
to drop and email to everyone. This one's very general...haha sorry for the lack
of personalization (is that the word for it?hehe) there's just so many of you
hehehe...will find time soon...

Anyways, my flight was fine. THanks
for all the prayers and support. Really missing everyone now. But before i get
emotional and digress from my main goal...i shall continue... more or less
settled at home now... just opened a bank account today (haha...banks here are
scary...here in tondo...doesn't feel like it's safe hahaha...) spending time
with the family now. just buying stuff for my two sisters....things they need
for school.

Also, im getting an interview with the University of
the Philippines this week. calling them later but its probably this wednesday or
thursday (the day im getting my atm...hehe) After that's settled and I know when
im going in then im gonna apply for a job. Everything's going fine, thank God.

Being in tondo again, I'm just adjusting with the life back here
in my hometown. It's funny coz sometimes I feel like i'm a "maarteng sosi" (not
too sure how to translate that to english...the filipinos can help me translate
haha sorry)....for example...last time im one of those kids that wade and play
in the flood (it's monsoon season in the philippines right now)...now i cant
even lay a toe in the flood ...im even "eek"ed out by water drops trickling from
roofs...haha

anyways, enough about that. Im just glad to be home
right now. Just reconnecting with friends and classmates here. (i think among my
group of close friends- all between the age of 18-25 - im the only one who's not
married yet) nyek!!! hahaha...sometimes i shudder to think what would have
happened to me if i never went there and met all you wonderful people... :)
Praise God for that.

One last quick one...I went to the ENLI
building at FORT...the place is so great...feels like home...only new
faces...hehe...anyways, im gonna be attending some of their cell groups...just
connecting and meeting more people here....I met Ate IVY here...she's doing
well...and i think she's very well adjusted now... im not sure if she lost
weight though... im bad at judging such things...gonna meet her for lunch next
monday and we're gonna arrange to meet korina, roda and the rest soon...so i'll
tell you guys about that...

Well, I gotta go now...gonna eat at
jollibee...jolly hot dog!!!! yUMMM!!! (hehe sorry for making "inggit"
(jealous)...)

god bless
everyone!!!

Archie
:)

ps. mike and tim can you pass
this to the rest...i don't have their email hehe...thanks guys!!!

pps. kuya howie, help me pass to those i haven't included
also...like ate rita, amy, marc...etc...hehe

ppps. MISS U GUYS!!!
love you all!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns