Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

August 24, 2005

Updates! Updates!!!

OH no!!!! I haven't updated my blog for a while now... :( im so sorry to those who come here and were frequently disappointed on the lack of updates...anyways here it goes...

1. My Life

Well thing's have been good so far. For my UP (or other universities for that matter) application, it won't be happening til October so I have some time to settle other stuff. Currently talking to some people who have friends who have friends who can help me with my (as what the registrar lady in UP said) "unique" case. hehe...

Jobwise, I've been applying to a couple of jobs. Mostly call center jobs...I applied for a writer/copywriter position in ABS-CBN though (for the non-filipinos...it is the "leading broadcasting company in the Philippines...better than GMA...hahaha personal opinion....sorry "kapamilya ako" ...

trivia: The philippine TV viewing population is divided into two parties namely: KAPAMILYA (meaning: same family) by ABS-CBN and KAPUSO (meaning: same heart) by GMA. Both are industry leaders and have shows that cater to the different tastes of the Filipino community.


Back to the job applications...I applied in ABS-CBN but they haven't called me back so I'm not counting on those anymore. I've also applied in several call centers...and I currently have 2 job offers. One from eTelecare and one from Convergys... PTL!!! :D I'm having one final meeting with them tomorrow to discuss my salary and stuff like that...I'm probably gonna take the Convergys one though... They're alot more attractive for me...but I guess we'll see tomorrow won't we??? :D

Life back here in tondo is good. Been reconnecting with several of my close friends. But I still find myself being alone (but not lonely! :P ) alot of times. Mainly coz of different lifestyles and schedule. Hopefully it'll get better. I'd really like to spend more time with those friends of mine... been friends since when we were still "uhugin" (the literal meaning is disgusting but the figurative one is: since we were very young...if you're curious email me and ill explain hehehe...) Although sometimes I find myself underestimating the safety or lack thereof here in Tondo...hahaha I walk around at 11pm-3am...sometimes alone hehehe...but not to worry...im fine and have decided not to do that anymore... afterall im not in Singapore anymore hahaha...but if it makes any difference...one of my close friends is a drug lord here near my place...so i have immunity hehehe....ok ok...ill be careful so don't worry.

Ok enough about me...this later part is just random updates on what's happening here in the Philippines...if you are non-filipino and find yourself uninterested feel free to read on...wouldn't hurt to know what's happening to your neighbours hehehe...

2. Philippine updates... disclaimer: im gonna list this down as I remember it...and it will probably have my own views and opinions...hopefully it won't offend you...but if it did forgive me not at all what I meant it for... and hopefully i won't get into any trouble hehehe...(anyways, im not that spiteful lah hahahaha) "wala hong personalan...trabaho lang" (meaning:dont take it personally, it's only business...ang jologs ng translation! hahaha)
  • There are alot of news lately that President Arroyo and former President Estrada are talking about reconcilliation. Although the Estrada camp are dubious about the timing of the proposal of the Administration (with the impeachment procedures and the passing of Charter Change happening in the Congress right now), they said they "might" be open (not sure ha??hehehe ako lang to...from what i remember) to the reconcilliation. Probably because of alot of 3rd-party people (catholic leaders and influential people in the government) talking to both sides, convincing them to go through with it. (and maybe because of personal reasons too)... They said the "Sandigang Bayan" (i dunno the english of that...someone post it please hahaha) is willing to give Estrada some form of release if the reconcilliation happens... (if you ask me...he doesn't even look like he's imprisoned...the filipino people have forgotten - too fast i must say - what he did...the reason why he was impeached... he was even given permission to attend (after his medical check up... which other prisoner in the philippines gets such treatment??? huh? huh? HUH???) the birthday celebration of El Shaddai leader Bro. Mike Velarde cum anniversary of the same catholic organisation... HUWAAAAT???!!! (tr. what???!!!) ) But this reconcilliation is probably not gonna happen soon...huwaaaay??? (tr. why???) In the said celebration....the President also attended and everyone (both parties) made sure that the two never were on stage together!!! humphhh!!! parang mga bata!!! (tr. like children!!!)
  • oh no....no more time....hahaha so...blitz update...kris and james yap (prominent basketball player in the philippines) are talking about marriage...private wedding tho hehehe... y did i put this?? like i said random hehehe
  • alright...no more time hehehe...next time ulit!!!

see ya guys!!! love you all!!!

Archie...out!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns