Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

September 26, 2005

lazy to update

naku! anong petsa na?


anyways, i've been lazy to update my blog... well, right now im chatting with my best friend who's taking so loooong to reply so instead of staring blankly at the monitor I decided to just write a quick entry here...

before anything else...I'd like to say bye bye to LIN!!! She's leaving Singapore on the 8th of Oct. She's leaving for lovely lovely London...BYE bye my SUPER HIGH i friend...wait for the Every Nation notebook that Im sending for you ok? Hopefully it gets to you before you leave...(and on the day of my birthday some more! *wink *wink *hint *hint to everyone hehe) God bless you always and you know where to reach me! :) Enjoy it there ya?

Ok, as for me now...still waiting for a reply from my friend...the guy might have fallen asleep...anyways, later I'll be going to Pasig to visit Osmar and Narene (2 ppl I met in Singapore) They're back here coz their dad passed on. (May he rest in peace)... I admire those two... staying so strong for their family (they're siblings). Yet another example of how God can sustain you and give you strength through it all! :)

Shall go there and talk and just chat before they leave tomorrow for singapore. Then off to work again for me. Another week, but its ok...I don't dread it... and that's a really good thing...I hope this keeps up...Im enjoying what Im doing there... such a challenge... so far...I've won 3 spiffs! P100 SM voucher, P100 bench at chocolate..hehehe belonging to the top agents for that time frame...hehehe yabang (arrogant)...I just really wanna perform...hoping for a good record...:)

Ok...like I said...quick update hehehe...tata!

Archie up and out!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns