Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

October 08, 2005

Happy Birthday To meeee!

just a quick note...

it's my birthday... it's my birthday...oh yeah...oh yeah!

anyways, really happy today...party's about to start so i won't take long...so sorry alot of my friends from singapore and other parts of the world can't come...hope to catch up with all of you soon!

thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!

archie...21...and growing! :)


3 Comments:

  Anonymous Anonymous @ 2:46 PM said...
Announcing: The Official MIPCOM Blog
Announcing: The Official MIPCOM Blog : Mipcom , one of the biggest TV and broadcasting conferences in the world, held in Cannes, France, has invited us to do the official blog out of the conference, from Oct ...
Hey ,you have agreat blog, I amdefenelty going to bookmark, I have a vitamnins site in cover vitamnins RELATED STUFF. Come check it our when you have a chance!

  Anonymous Anonymous @ 6:47 AM said...
Homeworkers Needed Immediately! Over 300 work at home firms that want to pay you! Take surveys online and get paid $150/hour, assemble crafts, mail circulars, mystery shopper positions available and more! For this complete report of over 300 firms please PayPal $25.00 to (telecoms24-workathome@yahoo.com) and we will send you the information to your e-mail address. If you want any additional information before ordering please e-mail me at (telecoms24-workathome@yahoo.com)

  Blogger Mike @ 3:14 PM said...
Hi, I seem to be a bit lost. I thought I was getting somewhere looking for information about home gym fitness equipment and I ended up here. Well, great job on home gym fitness equipment. I have a similar interest in home gym fitness equipment. Keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns