Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

October 12, 2004

The Past Four Days

Hmmm...Well it's been four days since my birthday... ("p) lotsa things happened...and i figured i should update this blog before i get too lazy to do so. hehehe.

Alright, my birthday. hmmm, after doing the long blog... well i fell asleep and yep the fateful day came...hahaha my BIRTHDAY!!! The beginning part was quite lonely. =S i woke up about 11am...hahaha can u imagine that? ur birthday and u wake up sooo late. in the afternoon i met up with the western dancers of NJC. We watched BALLET under the STARS. They gave me a small celebration with Joanna who also has her birthday on Oct. Happy Birthday Joanna. Then went home with JL and QiTarng(the others went "kaikai" in Plaza Sing.) Was still feeling quite lonely knowing that my special day is coming to an end. Im 20! hahaha Im getting used to it. Not much difference just that your friends tease u more about your age...hehehe. Well, still stayed there and talked to JL for awhile. Then went home. Then WayneDell came over to my room after 12mdnight and we actually planned to stay up. He needed to pay his ticket up online and i have a debit card (hee hee).

So we did.

And as it turns out he has something up his sleeve. And i have no clue whatsoever. So at about 5am he recieves a call. Saying it's Jeunesse, he tells me he wants to sleep and go to his room. So he does and I went to sleep as well. Not thinking of anything but my coming Financial Accounting Test. Then in the middle of my sleep, I feel a gentle tug on my side. Then peeking out of my sleepy eyes, I see Abiel with a big big smile.... then a (quite horrible, joke) chorus of voices started to sing Happy Birthday in the background... For a second there i thot i was dreaming ...hahahaha then i realised my friends were in my room. =D

Jl, Korina, Emilyn, Aline, Abiel, WayneDell(he stole my key when he left to let them all in, the sneeky fella), Fritzie and Kat were there... as it turns out, they've been planning this. JL tells me (just today Monday) that emilyn was the one who really pushed for this surprise. thanks EMS ur da best!!! And also thanks to the rest of you guys. That was something really unique...hehehe It was soooo fun! hahaha... well, the rest were just sooo fun...jl and abiel left coz jl has an exam that morning. And the rest stayed til 9am. I decided to sleep and woke up at 1am...1.5 hrs from my FA test!!!! waaaaaahhhhh!!! hahaha...

ok i wasn't so panicky then. I knew God will take care of it and YES!!!! HE DID! The whole thing was completely fine. I was quite confident about my answers!!! yeah. PRAISE THE LORD!!! Then i went for qorship team practice and afterwards Ps.Ferdie (from the philippines) came and talk to the men. about DISCIPLESHIP!!! powerful.

After that went to Eric (Villarama)'s place. We had to practice for our performance for sunday. Glowsticking!!! Yeah it's soooo coool! Thanks for teaching me eric! Marc was there too... we had so much fun practicing...hehehe glowsticking's way cool...too bad it's associated with Rave (that's not the bad thing but the drugs related to it) Well, we did it next day and tho there some glitches (i did make a fool of myself intentionally for the sake of humour hehehe) the people loved it. Way cool!!! hahaha

For the rest of the day, it was quite some day...hahaha shall not go into details but i shall just say some people were "sweating" alot by the end of it...hahaha (to those who know, it will be our own secret...i'll have to tell it in d12 eventually :P) I'm just happy it all happened even if it happened the way it did....hahaha getting really cryptic here. FUN!

Alryt,the following day (today) was fine. Went for my lessons and then to church for prayer meeting and me and JL went to Kuya Christian's place coz Jl's gotta ask for his signature (he's jl's guardian) then went home and now doing work...hehehe. Been quite a weekend.

Shall pause here first...will write again soon.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns