Locations of visitors to this page

:: Wishlist ::

in no particular order :)
1. GREEN iPod mini
2. GREEN lava lamp
3. black kenneth cole leather shoes
4. my first suit
...more to follow...

:: Mood ::

:: Song of the Moment ::

Video code provided by Music Video Codes

:: Shout box ::

:: Am I online? ::


:: Recent Posts ::

:: Friend's Blogs ::

: Julito
: Wayne Dell
: Monica
: Wenyi
: Ailing
: Jiing
: Timmo
: Edmund
: Janet
: Shilei
: Thenuga
: Taufik
: Paul
: Howard
: Candy
: Paulo
: Styx
: NicFoo
: Wayne
: Val
: Robinson
: Raffy/a>
:
The Pageman

:: Designed By ::

:FsDesigns

:Pictures By Layoutstyle


:: About me ::

: Archie Dugenio Monte
: 20
: Filipino
: E-mail
: NUS

:: Archives ::

February 04, 2005

Vanity Fair!!!


Vanity Fair!Posted by Hello

Well I owe this to korina for inspiring me to take a solo picture of me. I'm usually very camera shy, i'll never take a picture of just me. But well, just thought i'd do something different for a change. Just like my hair! hahaha....yes, you see blonde streaks on my otherwise boring,curly hair. I posted about it previously. So here I am just posting my picture for the benefit of those who won't be seeing me anytime soon. My mom (who's probably gonna be shocked, and pleasantly surprised hehehe), my sisters, friends in the phil and whoever reads this blog.

So there ya go, you've seen my new hairstyle!haha i kinda like it and that's saying alot because i seldom like my hair (gosh...sounding like a himbo! hahaha). ok on to the next post....


2 Comments:

  Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:20 PM said...
hi kuya.. nice new look ah!!! musta na u jan? txt u nlang ha!! yngats.........

  Blogger Regina @ 8:36 AM said...
vain to the core to the fore

Post a Comment

<< Home



Designed By FsDesigns